Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I can't think of a good title for this...

A mother who ordered her 14-year-old son to beat up another boy and then videotaped the fight behind a suburban Columbus school has pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge.

Thirty-one-year-old Tamara Saunders of Gahanna can be heard on the tape encouraging the fight that happened last month behind an elementary school. She says she does not condone violence, but that her son had been taunted by the other boy.

She told police she filmed the fight in case the boy fighting her son claimed injuries that he did not receive in the fight. The boy was not hurt; her son got a black eye.


I really want to say something sarcastic right now, don't get me wrong. I just can't find the words...

That was the whole story, but you can read it here if you don't believe me.

No comments: