Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Special From My Inbox

Barack Obama's campaign sent me an email supposedly written by John Kerry. Here's an excerpt:

As a veteran, it disgusts me that the Swift Boats we loved while we were in uniform on the Mekong Delta have been rendered, in Karl Rove's twisted politics, an ugly verb meaning to lie about someone's character just to win an election. But as someone who cares about winning this election and changing the country I love, I know it's not enough to complain about a past we can't change when our challenge is to win the future -- which is why we must stop the Swiftboating, stop the push-polling, stop the front groups, and stop the email chain smears.


Not that this is an email chain smear or anything...

No comments: