Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Monday, January 21, 2008

More Colleges...

I looked at Emerson today, and it was terrible. I don't like colleges that you can walk by on the street without noticing. I like outdoor campuses. I was also picking up a major performing arts/gay vibe. (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

On our way home, we stopped at UCONN, which was excellent. The campus is large enough to have its own newspaper, radio station and TV station, but small enough so it wasn't overwhelming. I'll definitely apply there.

My list of unimportant things that think they're important is coming... probably tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ani said...

lots of my friends are looking at emerson. mostly cuz they love writing and broadcast journalism.

i would have prob applied there if they had my minor, which is political science.

what are you looking at majoring in?
im double majoring in acting and journalism and minoring in politics.
but there is no way in hell i am applying anywhere in connecticut.
i love urban areas :D

Ani said...

oh wow haha
i did not know that, thank you.

im sure you will LOVE the part on radical islam and political correctness [in glenn beck's book].