Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Richardson/Clinton for S.O.S.

A number of sources have discovered that it's looking like Richardson and Clinton are closing in on the Secretary of State seat:

President-elect Barack Obama has interviewed primary election rivals Hillary Rodham Clinton and Bill Richardson for secretary of state, according to Democratic officials who revealed his secret meetings with both as he weighed the decision on folding former foes into his new administration.

If I was Obama, who I (happily) am not, I would jump all over Richardson before touching Clinton. Something about having a former First Lady and the most vicious opponent I faced in my race to this seat would create a dynamic I wouldn't exactly love. But that's just me. Maybe it's a liberal thing...

The obvious sexist joke here: Clinton is right for the job. She's a woman; women are supposed to be secretaries.

Note to the offended: I'm kidding, I'm kidding... women should never be allowed out of the kitchen.

Okay, again, it's a joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Not the fact she's being considered SOS - that's actually pretty scary!