Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Biden Step Down? Doubt It.

From a circulated email:

Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC: On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

Good stuff. If it does happen, I'd bet "scandal" will ring in the air much longer than the Obama camp would like. I think the Obama camp knows the power of the bloggers, so they may reconsider this move.

*Also note that a similar email rumor circulated in 2000:

I just heard a rumor from a good source. The Republican party is feeling that Cheney is a liability on the ticket. There's a rumor that a few weeks prior to the election in a desperate attempt to win, Cheney will resign because of a trumped up heart problem or potential "threat to his health."

I'm doubting this goes down.

No comments: