Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

More on the Harvard Gym Situation

Ali Eteraz: These girls couched their demand in religious terms, the press screamed “religious discrimination!” and now they are replying that they are being persecuted on the basis of their religion? Sweetie, you opened the (freaking) door.

(via Instapundit)

I'm glad the Muslim can stand up and say it, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't.

This whole situation aggravates me. It's a typical 'victim status' demand by Muslim woman. It really could have been any group in America. Gays, girls, religious, anti-religious, blacks, Mexicans, cross-dressers, strippers... anyone except, pretty much... me, the white male. Oh, wait... I'm a lefty! I could say that working out with righties... makes me feel... inferior with the right hand... yeah, that's it! That's what I'll do! Those white male righties! Meet'cha on the other side, I'll be coming out of the 'Minorities Only' door, suckers

No comments: