Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crazy Blogger

I got a slightly.. ehm... nutty email from a fellow blogger:

Greetings Friends.

i just sent the petition to Help His Holiness the Dalai Lama to everyone (not very many people) in my address book. i've been out of touch and working very hard to help Tibet and End War. please sign petition for Non violence and World peace. please feel free to visit me at www.libertyinmaui.gaia.com

We the People can bring peace the Easter . please sign and forward. We must Stand with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Our Role Model and Teacher of World Peace! Help him by signing. thank you very very much. This is the Moment in Time to gather our numbers quickly! Please sign and stand for PEACE on this Earth and with the Loving Father guidance of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Human Man of Love and Kindness. Wisdom and Compassion in the Human Race.

om shanti,

julie christine, LibertyUSA


Curiosity got the best of me... I followed the link. A little taste of what I found follows:

Sister Oprah is American 1st Lady. Send her $1 to stand with Angels instead of Bush War. Help me Help Tibet - We must Break the 2008 China Olympic Rings and Bush's Regime. We must say no to Militant Minds and Leadership. If we do this, we can gain 7 years to our lifespan. 2008 splits and we get a y2K do over. It is 2000 again and we do as we would have done if we had known better. Gore is in and Bush is in the reality tv Jail Cell in the basement learning lessons with other 'leaders' about War and Peace. Liberty and Justice. and Eternal Love. They learn about what Jesus and Buddha walked and talked.

If you support His Holiness the Dalai Lama help me Help Tibet from the WHITE (tara) HOUSE. George Bush is not worthy to sit in a Position of Leadership. Allow Love to move in. Send your name and $1 to Angel Network, USA. United we stand. United we fly. Hang on Tibet, Please don't die! Liberty and Zencoach will try. Please dear God, let Master Zencoach help Liberty spread her wings and join her sister Oprah. Om Shanti. Om Greg. Om the land of the Waking Dead. let us live in peace from now to forever. we must write our names on $1 bills as a commitment we stand with Peace, Angels, and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. I do. I have already sent my $1 to Oprah and let her know I am on her team and NOT Bush and Cheney. Angel Network or War Network? Good vs. Evil. Life or Death. Literally. peace - jc
p.s. the tea pot and tea cups were gifted to me a couple of days ago. They were used to SERVE HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA while he was in Maui. Now, they sacredly sit in my World Peace room waiting to be used again.


She has a few problems, not the least of which is an inflated ego. I go to school with a 95 pound scrawny kid. He thinks he's jacked. This girl is kind of like him.

I wish her the best of luck.

No comments: