Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Could Go Unoriginal, But I Won't

I was considering calling this post "An Inconvenient Truth," but I decided that would be too original. Anyway:

"All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously... The total amount of cooling ranges from 0.65C up to 0.75C -- a value large enough to wipe out nearly all the warming recorded over the past 100 years. All in one year's time. For all four sources, it's the single fastest temperature change ever recorded, either up or down."

Liberals will thank a new effort to hold back on carbon emissions, etc. Somehow, I don't think there were so fewer carbon emissions this year than there were in 1908 that we actually knocked global warming back a full century.

No comments: