Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Musharraf Interview

Musharraf:

"For standing up outside the car, I think it was she to blame alone. Nobody else. Responsibility is hers."

I listened to some of the interview. He was also asked about allegations that he was behind her death. While the reports claim he was overwhelmed and took it too personally, I thought he handled it well. He said he wasn't behind it, and he couldn't prove (or disprove) otherwise. He knew the answer himself, and that's all he cared about. He also said this:


"Frankly, I consider the question below my dignity to answer, but however I would like to answer it."

"I'm not a feudal and I'm not a tribal -- I have been brought up in a very educated and civilized family which believes in values, which believes in principles, which believes in character."

"My family, by any imagination, is not a family which believes in killing people, assassinating, intriguing. And that is all there I want to say."


That one was from a different source, read it.

No comments: