Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Factor

So I watched Bill O'Reilly last night and came to the much belated conclusion that the man is nothing more than an entertainer; I don't even think he understands the words coming out of his own mouth. He makes completely ridiculous statements that he can't support just to jazz up viewers. For example, last night he called readers of far left blogs (naming Daily Kos, specifically) devil-worshippers. Hey! I read Daily Kos! (but nooo, I don't have a golden statue of Che Guevara in my basement)

I guess my final conclusion is to watch him when I feel like listening to a right-wing extremist rant and rave about anything and everything...

1 comment:

Richard Johnson said...

Yay! Congratulations, Will for coming to the light. Regardless of whether your political views are conservative (or not), at least yours are made through thoughtful examination. People like O'Reilly just spew what ever sounds good to them off the top of their head. They contribute virtually nothing to the political discussion, and people need to be able to see that. I'm glad you do.