Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm About to Get Pissed Off...

Watch the video, and then bare with me for a rant of my own...




It's not sexist, Cambell, it's based on the fact that she was given TWO DAYS to prepare RUNNING for the VICE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES. Excuse her for not being ready and willing and prepared to speak to reporters on the run quite yet, but normally, the preparation period is a little longer. POR EJAMPLO... Barack Obama has been preparing since his Senate run. He knew he was shooting for the White House; Michelle eluded to it in his victory speech. So give Palin a little time. It has nothing to do with sex.

Cooling my jets as I type...

UPDATE: I also find funny that, in the bottom, right hand corner of this video, it says "No Bias, No Bull."

No comments: