Fiscally nuts. Socially insane.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bob Barr's "Why I Want to Be President" Video

This is the Libertarian presidential hopeful, Bob Barr:


Two months ago, I would be all for him, but as you know, I've given up my libertarian ways.
On top of that, he, I don't know, just doesn't come across 'presidential.' He simply beats down the Bush Administration, and thinks that'll do the trick. If that was the case, though, Lewis Black could be president. He also whistles through his teeth when he speaks. It's kind of annoying.

"I have never and will never condone nation-building as an appropriate role for our military, or as a legitimate part of our nation's foreign policy."

Yup, sounds like a libertarian. He forgets Germany, Israel, France, Italy and Japan after World War Two. If we didn't build them up as powerful democratic nations, America wouldn't have the same powerful connections in trade and foreign relations as it does today.

No comments: